Friday, September 27, 2013

Time to Say Good-bye

I have enjoyed this for many years.  I even remember
where I bought it.  But I'm tired of washing it, and of
 moving it so I can dust.  I say a fond farewell.  May
someone else enjoy this container as much as I did.


It's time to say good-bye to things that you loved, but seldom use;  to dreams that don't fit anymore;  and to something that was useful and perfect at the old house 22 years ago, but  it hasn't been for the last 12 years.  Can you think of some item you won that fits in those categories?  I could, and I'm letting mine go.
Believe it or not, this was a very cute
curtain for a basement window.  It
was exactly the colors I had looked
for in cloth.  But, I found it in a sheet.
I have not made or tried to sell any jewelry for several years.
All this is doing is taking up room.  In fact, I have some
granddaughters that would probably enjoy my old beads.

At my house, 264 items have been decluttered since March 2013.  Can you find one item a day that is making your house cluttered? That would be something you don't like, trash that might come in handy someday, or something you have not used in a year?  If you have a precious memory attached to it, you can take a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah