Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Garage Sale or Not?


Garage sale or not?  
Right now, I honestly don't know.  Sometimes, one must face that what seemed a good idea is a bad idea.  My other choice is simply put up a sign, throw it out on tables, and not try to make everything pretty.  I love arranging things.  Also, just asking for a donation sounds better  than making tons of change and wearing myself out more than I am already worn out.  Seriously, I am thinking of putting a sign out and taking my chances.  After three hours, anything not gone, goes to Habitat for Humanity.  

Usually, I take my "giveaways" to a charity, but I thought I would try to recoup some of the money spent on traveling to visit family.  So to my readers that pray, I ask you that you will pray I make the wise decision and that I will be in the center of God's will.


Did I really used to live in a world where people changed purses and held onto old ones?  



It's not for me anymore.  I really do not like changing purses.  Hmm...I may have another one somewhere.  Maybe I will run across it tomorrow.

  Trash                                                                              Still Useful                                                                                                               


























Every day I get closer to my goal.  

Here it is!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah