Monday, September 2, 2013

Kitchen Week -183 Items Decluttered


For the rest of the week, I am looking forward to a little less writing and a little more cleaning.  I am going to be concentrating on my kitchen and breakfast area this week, energy and time allowing.  Below, there are some items I didn't post this past weekend.

 If you haven't used an item in a year or more, it would probably be a good idea to get rid of it.  I have been narrowing down the amount of cookbooks I keep for a couple of years. Simplify!

183 Items Decluttered  






Why was I keeping a 
broken bookmark?  I have no idea.   

1 comment:

  1. I have so many cookbooks and I do not even use them anymore, except one. I usually google when looking for a recipe...if I dare to get rid of them all, I would have an entire shelf empty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Deborah