Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Getting Rid of the Clutter Is Not Enough

It is obvious to me after having taken a couple of trips this summer, I need to redo some habits and organization in my household.  Having chronic illnesses that leave me fatigued after activity, make it easy to fall into what seems the easy thing to do.  For instance, when I come home from a trip, bags and backpacks often end up in weird places -- certainly not where they belong.  When this happens and things start to build, I feel like I am having to learn my good habits over again;  however, I notice I do not feel as overwhelmed as I used to.  It's just a matter of jumping back in where I am.  If I do that, the frozen feeling goes away, and I feel more encouraged to keep on working on my home.  

Give Away  5 Books
Today, I knew I had to get back into the decluttering process.  I will not be ready for that garage sale this weekend, but I can be by the end of September.  I could just give everything away,  but this time I need to have the sale.  So here are today's pictures of the things I am throwing away and giving away.   I plan to have a free table at the garage sale too.
Throw Away

Bye old emery board.
  

180 items have gone or are getting ready to go since March, 2013.




P.S.  I am not at all crazy about having items waiting to go, but maybe I can find a creative way to decorate my porch and spare room during 
the next 2 weeks.  However, it is not worth obsessing over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah