Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Out With The Old -- In With The New

I am so proud of my husband.
Thanks to him, we now have a new faucet to replace
the drippy old faucet in the half bath.
The other remedies that usually work didn't fix the ancient
plumbing that adorned our sink.  
What's really cool is...
He remembered without being reminded by me.  

That was his surprise for me this past weekend.

The old faucet and box are #265 on my list of clutter that is gone.
My goal is 365 items to be decluttered by the end of 2013.



The old faucet and parts are in the new box.
Out with the old...

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Debby! I am SO proud of you! You inspire me to do the same. We have been trying to eliminate clutter around our house, too. We had a yard sale this past weekend with some others, and we ended up making $125 on stuff we didn't need! Zach made $13, in addition to what we made! You give me courage and inspiration to continue to eliminate the clutter. You are such a blessing to me! Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl. I'm glad you got to have a yard sale. They are fun to have when you have the energy. I bet Zach was happy making a little pocket money, and you too! You're a blessing to me too, dear friend. Love, Debby

      Delete
  2. What a lovely surprise for you, Debby! How sweet of him. To have another item crossed off your 'To Do' list is an extra bonus. You are doing really well! And even if I haven't been able to implement your great suggestions this year, I do hope to be well enough to deal with my clutter soon. Bless you for inspiring us! Love, Joy Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought he was going to change the washers, and we ended up with a new faucet. I'm so proud of my husband for remembering that faucet was drippy. He is a blessing.

      Baby steps, Joy. The important thing is to take care of yourself. Sometimes, I look around me, and I think there is so much I want to do. However, the small steps are keeping me from constantly feeling like I'm drowning in a sea of chaos. Celebrating the little things we CAN DO is important. Love you too, Debby

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. Deborah