Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cleaning As I Go

My kitchen was not quite finished from this past weeks zone work, so while I was out there I worked on a couple of areas I had not touched.  During the numerous times I walked into my kitchen today, I would spend a little time on the rolling cart.  Since I do not have tons of counter space, I would like to keep it clear.  However, it had become the dumping ground for all kinds of things.  Here are the pictures.
I had no ideas there were so many things  
 plopped on there I might use.  This had
gotten messier over the last month
and a half, so I decided it was time
to start throwing junk away.  Do you
get tired of the mess?  You just have
to make up your mind to take care
of it.  One cannot save everything.
Ribbon on the cart--no reason,
just where it landed.







Later on, I was cooking supper, I opened my cabinets, and I found
a can and a jar with stuff that I had leaked on them.  I don't know if
there is actually anything wrong with them, but throwing away food cost
less than an emergency trip to the hospital.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah