Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ten More Items Disappear to Places Unknown, Items 76 - 85


Items 76 -85,  Making headway!
I have a major cache going here.  I have not counted up how many days
from January 1 have gone by in 2013, but I want to be caught up, so I
can be sure to have decluttered 365 things by the end of next December.
I supposed if I counted every little piece of paper, it would be a lot more, but that would be nitpicking.


Really how many bowls should one keep?  That chip holder that went with this bowl is broken.  It is just taking up room, and I keep moving it around.  And, I don't like it anymore.














    1. Books galore are going.  And you don't know how challenging it is for me to get rid of my books.  The criteria I am using is did I ever finish it.  
    2. Have I read it more than once?
    3. Will my DH read it?
    4. How long has it been sitting where it does not belong?
    5. Will I read it again?
    6. Is it a book that visitor's might pick up to read?  


    This is a honey bowl, I bought to be a sugar bowl.  The spoon
    does not fit where the little hole is on the edge of the lid.

    This counts.  I have been throwing
    miscellaneous clutter in it,
    that I haven't photographed.

    I am even throwing away wrinkled Christmas bags now.
    I usually save them all, but this was 
    handy to stuff other things in.  I am counting it as one.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your comments. Deborah