Monday, April 22, 2013

It's Junk! Or It Doesn't Look Right Here. Days 33 - 36

 Wow!  Some clutter is just plain ugly and junkie.  Some clutter in some houses look worse than you can imagine.  Or maybe you can.  We have to make decisions about what to keep and not to keep.     



I really don't think I
need to keep all these extra blind 
slats. It's a very short window.
Some paper is recyclable, but not all of 
it.  This is just a sample of junk mail 
and  a paint wash I am not going to use.    










One unused globe that
fits nowhere in the house.
It needs a new home.
























Bye, Bird.  You are going somewhere to be loved by someone else.  I appreciated the way you enhanced the decor in my "I love the beach display" at our last house. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah