Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 37 - 51 or 51 Items Decluttered


3 books & 2 gardening decorations
I think there is a very good chance I will match the days I started the Chronic Fatigue and Creative Decluttering facebook page with the amount I have uncluttered.  Yes siree -- I think it going to happen this week;  which is absolutely amazing considering I felt like I had been run over.  So that goes to show what can happen little by little.  

10 videos here -- Yes!




The videos were an unplanned thing to declutter, but I was hunting for a tai chi video I used to have;  and, I thought I might as well clean the video drawer out.  So, I am a happy camper even if my head hurts and I can't sleep.  At least, I am on my way to a clean house.  Woohoo!

Now for a little addition:

3+2+10=15

36 Days or Items, plus or minus some junk mail, +15 books, gardening decorations and videos =  51 items  Yes!  She is ahead.

In my rules,  5l items = 51 days  The idea is to keep this up until March 6 or 7th of next year.  

Hmm...If I could get 365 items by December 31, 2013, I could just start over next January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah