Friday, July 19, 2013

Trash and Treasures - 146 Items Decluttered Since March 13,2013


I want to encourage you.  Getting rid of the clutter does not cease in the summer.  Today, I am happy because I have come up with a way to prepare for a garage sale.  Later on, after I see how my system works, I plan to share this with you.  Hopefully, this garage sale will be our ticket to a much needed vacation.  I know how hard it is to prepare overnight, so I plan to do this in baby steps.  Love those two words.  I can do so many things in baby steps! 

Today, I am getting rid of trash and treasures.  The above shoe covers are no longer capable of keeping out the rainwater.  And the thingy for the door is broken, so this is the trash.  


Cologne and perfume that sits in the sun and is several years old starts smelling strange, not like it should smell.  Buy to my DH's very old Christmas present.  Last time he decided to wear it, I thought it was not smelling like it is supposed to smell.  I tested it on my wrist today.  Yuck!









Treasures


 Small and large bowls -- a treasure for collectors, but a pain for people who like to use dishwashers.




Alas, lovely but doesn't go in the dishwasher, so
I will give the people who like to collect a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah