Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm Ba-ack

The last several weeks have been different.  We spent some time at one of our daughter's house to welcome our new grandchild.  I came home and promptly got sick with the flu;  then, I ended up with a secondary ear infection.  Needless to say, the decluttering process came to a halt.  However, as my ears are on the mend and the congestion disappears, I know it is time to gradually work on my cleaning routine.  So, decluttering commence!
This candle is past ugly.  I have wanted to throw it away 
for months, but I held on, lest I be considered wasteful.



Clothes that are uncomfortable are a waste when you have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  At what age is it alright to just be yourself and not cover-up or pull in every flaw?  I say whatever age is necessary to be comfortable.  Also, I have more room in my drawer.

Items Decluttered in 2014:  7+4=11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah