Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Magazines and Miscellaneous

Have you ever wondered why some people keep magazines for years?  It is because "we" think someone else might want to read it, there are some very good recipes, or the pictures would be nice to cut out and use in a craft project. Or perhaps, it is a trade journal, and we might refer back to it some day.  Right?


Most of these were older than a year, also there is some
mail thrown in (cut up), and some catalogs.
I am counting this pile as 21 for all that I threw away.  

I looked at each, so it took some time.  
Also, there was really more than that.
                       
Funny, when one starts reevaluating what to keep, those very old magazines lose their relevancy.  At least, they did for me.  I went through a stack, and I honestly cannot think why I kept them, except for one yummy looking recipe I won't make.  It was a Thanksgiving recipe, and I have to admit that we are kind of stuck on our traditional dishes.  Bye magazine!


There's a craft project mixed up in these cut up old jeans.
 I'm not going to finish it, so they are going in the trash.

Counts as 1

This decluttering job adds up to 322 items gone in 2013.  To reach my goal I have 
to declutter 30 more items.  Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah