Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Flotsam and Jetsam = 377

This is being given
to someone special;
but it still counts
Sometimes, I find the weirdest stuff floating around the house.  I cannot figure out why I kept it, because it doesn't work, it is trash, it no longer has the thing it came with, or it has no sentimental meaning.

I suppose the following can be called jetsam, instead of flotsam;  because I am jettisoning it from my little ship of a home.


Leftover Drawer Liner

I need to feel lighter in my life, whether I stay here for the rest of it or move on someday.  And I would say, "I am getting there."
I'm so glad this is only a
pottery broken heart.



The furniture sliders never
stayed in there anyway.



Not needing name tags anymore.
Definitely easily replaceable.

These glasses won't help
anyone here anymore.
Doesn't fit anything.


Not needed.

Broken
Don't even live in that house now.


I'm so tired of finding places this does not work for me.
Fits the category of easily replaceable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah, I like your idea of "easily replaceable." That is a good category to think about when tossing things. So many times we hang onto items because we might need it someday. But if it is easily replaceable, then toss or donate the item. I will have to incorporate that idea into my thinking. Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Deborah