Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cleaning My Bookshelves.

There are 14 books here.  They are going to  charity
Ever since we move in this house in 2011, my bookshelves have not quite suited me.  In fact it took several months for me to arrange my books.  In fact, if my memory serves me correctly, my husband go tired of walking around boxes and books and he filled the shelves.  Until I did my own arranging I never knew where anything was on those shelves, which isn't great for a fibromite that sometimes suffers from cognitive issues.


Tonight, I have reached my decluttering goal plus 1 more for 2013.

I would like to invite you to make a goal for getting rid of your clutter in 2014.  When your load is a little lighter, it makes cleaning easier.


So all in all I have gotten rid of 353 items plus a few more, since I started in March  2013.  I have more places I want to work on:  boxes, baskets, and drawers are waiting for their turn.  


Plan to join me in January.  
It will be fun to share and celebrate to together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah