Monday, June 10, 2013

Going Through Things and Taking a Break

This toy is going too.
I knew I had
two -- found it!

127 Items Decluttered

I feel like the room I am working on now is a bit of a challenge, because it is the room where I stuffed things in a cabinet and behind a screen--no closet in this old fashioned bedroom.  However, the pile gets smaller.  But I am seeing that I need to give myself a break on this room and tend to other things;  so after today, I will try to start moving outside.  I need to get out more.  When the messiness of cleaning and going through things begins to get on your nerves, I think it is good to give yourself a break.  


Definitely a throwaway.
The old saying of you get
what you pay for fits this
laptop desk.  It has been
cracked and taped and
 cracked again.
Here are the throwaways and giveaways for today.  
This is an ear thing that is
supposed to let you hear
the television on low volume.



A Book











Bookmark











Christmas Card Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah