Friday, June 7, 2013

From the 1950's to the 2000's

One Japanese? Tray
Perfect for someone's hairpins, not mine
One very lonely
Betsy McCall
reproduction
 Wooden Paper Doll
114 Items Decluttered!
The bad thing about going through clutter is sometimes it makes a mess;  but I am gaining room to put items I want, so that is a good thing.  Today was fun, because it brought back good memories;  and, I decided to try a creative project with something I was about to toss.  I will show my creative project in Deborah Lynne's Inspirations -- I'm not finished yet.  If it looks horrible, you may never see it.  And then again, I suppose horrible is in the eye of the beholder.


Camouflage Easter Grass 


Maybe there is an earring
seller looking for this very thing.
That's right! 
 Pink Camouflage for the Girls


Throw it away or Send it to the Thrift Store?
What is it?  Miniature Christmas Clothes Pins from the 1950's.
Maybe a collector will find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah