Monday, May 20, 2013

My Decluttering Support Group Helps to Keep Me Going

Bath Salts, nice but I have a small tub now.Besides
I always feel like I have to clean it really
good after multiple showers have been taken in there.
Procrastination and Depression tried to get me this weekend, but I am so thankful for my support group that encourages me to keep on going.  If you don't belong to a decluttering support group, I highly recommend it.s

I have been sick and resting since Wednesday and Thursday.  Do you begin to lose track of the time when that happens?  I do.

I'm a little slow getting started after I have sitting way too much.  I sat so much, I got tired of sitting.  Today, I have just enough to get me moving.  Company is coming sooner than I thought, and I already decided, I am not going to scurry.  I am just doing what I was going to do anyway.

And during the activities, I was doing anyway, I found my favorite things:  Declutter Items!

Music books for my little darlings, grandchildren,
and a book their mom can use in
homeschool, or just let them read to each other.

Two boxes that have been sitting in my breakfast room way to long and a toy that broke. Now the pictures that were in those boxes are awaiting my scrapbook making genuius -- haha!    Gone!    

I am counting these as six items, so that gets the count up to 86 -91.  Woohoo!  Soon, we ill be to 100.  Very cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah