Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Like Biting On Nails

You may look at this picture and think, "Hey!  So she is getting rid of old cassette tapes.  What you do not understand is getting rid of music in my family is like biting on nails. 

We.  Just.  Don't.  Do.  It.

Not in my family--no-siree, we hold onto that music  until the day we depart this earth; unless we loan it to someone, and he forgets to return it.  Or we lose it.  Or it breaks.  Or it is worn out.  Or we give it away.  You get the idea, I'm sure.  Music is in our genes:  and if we hoard anything, it would be music.  After all, we might want to listen to it, to play it, or sing it.  You just never know.  Even if we have not listened to it or sung it in 20 years, it might come in handy -- someday.

P.S.  I was so excited about throwing away music, I forgot to tell you that I have just reached 95 + 8 = 103!  103 items gone -- I am counting every one of these.  You do not know how I had to think about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah