Friday, May 3, 2013

Four Old Telephone books and More

 items are going.  I can't even figure out why some of it wasn't already thrown out, except that I was so overwhelmed when we moved.  One thing for sure, they all fit the rule of things that need to be thrown out or Seven items are leaving my home, and they have not been used in two years.

Drum roll...  And now I unveil #65, #66, #67, #68, #69, #70,  and #71.

Four telephone books and one instructional  booklet for a broken Urban Rebounder.
Do you save stuff like this, just in case you need it again?  It may make sense
saving a phone book from a town you recently left, but to save four is a waste of space.

Now, why was I saving the whole box for a few pieces of packing paper?

I think someone can use this notebook, but it is not going to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah