Saturday, April 13, 2013

Working A Little and I found Days 26, 27, and 28

3 Days, 1 pile
Old magazines, old fashioned Christmas lights (some people
make craft items with these), and drawer dividers.  I like crafts,
 but making something with the lights is not my thing.  I don't
need the drawer dividers, and I am no longer saving magazines.
I started the Chronic Fatigue and Creative Decluttering Facebook page on March 6th, so I could have more I tend to declutter in clusters of items. 
declutter items  -- if I actually did it everyday.  However, what I am finding is

I cannot remember if I ever told you who inspired me to start this blog.   If you want to meet Alison, she has already passed the year mark in decluttering;  moreover, she has a page of Clutter Clearing Resources.

The important thing here is to be persistent, even if it is in getting rid of clutter everyday.  Now, I have to admit that it is not all off the premises in one day.  In this day and age, one has to save fuel.  I box it and bag it.  It goes by the door to go to the back of the car for Errand Day.  When it is in the trunk or back of the SUV, you have to remember to get it out of there.  I wish I had a pickup service for this kind of thing, but I don't think the charities around here do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Deborah